By Alaa Abd-Elsayed MD MPH FASA
Sacroiliac Joint Techniques, a volume in the Atlas of Interventional Pain Management series, is a concise, practical guide that provides clinicians with detailed, step-by-step guidance on how to perform spinal nerve stimulation procedures for patients with chronic pain associated with sacroiliitis. This comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide offers expert coverage of how to deliver safe, accurate, and cost-effective pain relief to patients using all clinically useful imaging modalities, including ultrasound-guided techniques and fluoroscopy. With high-quality images and clear, authoritative guidance throughout, it shows exactly how to evaluate the causes of pain, identify the most promising stimulation technique, locate the site with precision, and deliver effective relief.
- Offers a comprehensive overview of the latest sacroiliac joint techniques.
- Features clinically relevant anatomic drawings and radiologic images that provide step-by-step instruction on techniques.
- Provides clear guidance on the risks and benefits, as well as indications and contraindications, for each procedure.
- Covers key topics such as Sacroiliac Joint Injection Techniques, Sacral Lateral Branch Nerve Block, Sacroiliac Joint Radiofrequency Ablation, Peripheral Nerve Stimulation of the Sacroiliac Joint, Sacroiliac Joint Posterior Fusion, and Lateral Sacroiliac Joint Fusion.
- Includes easy-to-follow, templated content on patient selection, preoperative prep, and post-operative care.
- Contains full-color line drawings, photographs, and ultrasound images that provide you with a firm grasp of the anatomy and equipment involved with each procedure.
- Highlights potential pitfalls for each technique and offers clinical pearls on how to avoid them.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (November 15, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 300 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323877540
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323877541