By Ryszard Klos
The book provides a derivation of the models used for calculating the risk and hazard of central oxygen toxicity pertaining to diving-based studies consistent with the research conducted earlier by the Royal Navy and the US Navy. This book forms the basis for extending the possibility of undertaking nitrox dives in combination with oxygen dives, thus significantly increasing tactical capabilities of conducting diving special operations.
- provides derivation of the models used for calculating the risk and hazard of central oxygen toxicity
- improves oxygen diving procedures described in the US Navy Diving Manual
- includes procedures applicable to undertaking nitrox dives in combination with oxygen dives
- pitches the material at highest technology readiness levels, i.e. 9 TRL
- aims to increase tactical capabilities of conducting diving special operations
This book is aimed at researchers, professionals and graduate students in life support system design, diving submarine safety, ventilation, health, sanitary engineering, mining engineering and working environment in chambers or closed compartments.
- Publisher : CRC Press; 1st edition (March 31, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 232 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1032313897
- ISBN-13 : 978-1032313894