By Ian Peate, Aby Mitchell
In this updated third edition of the successful and definitive nursing textbook, Nursing Practice is designed to support the student throughout the entire nursing degree. Structured around the Nursing and Midwifery Council Code of Conduct and the latest Standards for Education, it explores a range of clinical and professional issues that the student will need to know in one complete and accessible volume.
Written by a number of expert practitioners and academics who are passionate about the art and science of nursing, the book includes:
- How the field of health and social care has changed since the second edition of this popular text was published
- A systems approach to make learning and application easier
- Thorough coverage of maternity care, surgical care, cancer care, nutrition, skin integrity, medicine administration, pain management and more
- The elements, principles, art and science of nursing care
Nursing Practice provides invaluable information to enable student nurses, as well as registered practitioners and members of the extended nursing family such as trainee nursing associates, to develop a deeper understanding of patients’ needs and to ensure that they are practicing safely and effectively.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 3rd edition (July 12, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 720 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119800757
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119800750