By Richard S. Irwin, Craig M. Lilly MD
Selected as a Doody’s Core Title for 2023! Covering both the theoretical and practical aspects of critical care,Irwin & Rippe’s Intensive Care Medicine, Ninth Edition, provides state-of-the-art, evidence-based knowledge for specialty physicians and non-physicians practicing in the adult intensive care environment. Drs. Craig M. Lilly, Walter A. Boyle, and Richard S. Irwin, along with a team of expert contributing authors and education expert, William F. Kelly, offer authoritative, comprehensive guidance from an interprofessional, collaborative, educational, and scholarly perspective, encompassing all adult critical care specialties.
- Provides easy access to evidence-based critical care practice
- Offers a practical, clinically oriented approach to intensive care, with detailed descriptions of procedures, incorporating new ultrasound and how-to videos that can easily be accessed in the eBook
- Key points are identified at the beginning of each chapter and in the margins of the text
- Key references chosen by the author experts are highlighted at the end of each chapter
- Available even during network downtime
- A key educational tool for learning critical care
- Comprehensive coverage of topics in the field of critical care, including current information provided in 215 chapters authored by well-recognized experts
- In-depth, comprehensive coverage that allows key skill acquisition
- Useful resource for board preparation
- New multiple-choice questions with annotated answers accompany each chapter in the eBook
- Brings new expertise with senior editor Dr. Walter A. Boyle and online question editor William F. KellyEnrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher : LWW; Ninth edition (July 8, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975181441
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975181444