The course is divided into three thematic modules – each consisting of two theoretical lectures and a clinical review – followed by a final ReLIVE Surgery.
The first module covers the key factors in bone augmentation procedures, from the anatomical and biological factors to the strategies to increase stability and effectiveness. The second module highlights the benefits of adopting a digital approach instead of a free-hand one and presents the innovative Safecut® software. Finally, the third module focuses on soft tissue management.
Join Hard and soft tissue augmentation 2.0 and start performing your bone regeneration treatments like a pro!
The course includes:
- 3 thematic modules
- 6 theoretical lessons
- 3 Clinical Reviews
- A final ReLIVE Surgery
Topics covered in the course:
- Decision criteria in bone augmentation procedures
- How to improve the predictability of bone augmentation procedures
- Biological and anatomical principles in bone augmentation treatments
- How the digital technologies can help us manage bone healing
- How to improve the overall predictability of the treatment
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Define the reconstructive surgery goal and plan the surgical steps
- Plan a bone harvest at a mandibular level
- Know soft tissue handling concepts
- Choose the materials to graft
- Manage crestal augmentation with particular reference to horizontal, vertical and three-dimensional defects
- Collect, prepare and optimize autologous bone for the surgical treatment